I created the “Travellers’ Tales” section to give other travellers an opportunity to talk about their travels. Today I would like to introduce you to Scott and Hayley, travel bloggers based in Minnesota. They blog at International Hot Dish .
I would love to hear about your travels too. Go to “Travellers’ Tales” , fill in the quick questionnaire and email it to me with your blog links.
Read about Scott and Hayley’s travels here,
1. Tell us a bit about yourselves.
2. What is your earliest travel memory?
Scott’s is traveling to Boston to see his grandparents. Hayley’s is driving out to South Dakota to experience the American Great Plains.
3. Where was your last holiday?
Our last vacation was to Ecuador in November, 2016.
4. What was the best thing you did there?
Visited family and laid on the beach.
5. What was your best holiday ever? Why?
6. What is your favourite travel destination?
One we’ve both been to: Florence.
7. What must one do there?
See Michelangelo’s David! And not the fake one in the square – see the real deal.
8. Who is your favourite travel companion/s?
9. Name one item you must have when travelling.
10. Your best travel advice?
Roll with the punches. When things get weird, that’s when memories are made.
11. The one place you want to visit before you die?
12. Your favourite place in South Africa?
Haven’t been, sorry.
13. Any embarrassing travel moments?
Got sick on the airplane and spent the entire ride on the toilet.
14. Worst travel experience?
Getting sick in Ecuador and then missing my flight in Canada.
16. How can people connect with you?
Thank you, Scott and Hayley, for sharing your fascinating travels with us!
I would love to hear about your travels too. Go to “Travellers’ Tales”, fill in the quick questionnaire and email it to me with your blog links.
Who will I feature next? I’ve got an exciting line-up ahead. Make sure you subscribe to the free newsletter so you don’t miss out on some exciting travel tales.