One lucky winner will win a 2-night Midweek stay for 4 people in a Golden Terraces Chalet at Montagu Springs.
Scroll down to enter…
Set in lush, tranquil surrounds on the iconic Route 62, just two hours’ drive from Cape Town, Montagu offers guests the ideal getaway in the Langeberg region. Long known for its hot springs and more recently for its eco, wellness and adventure sports, Montagu is a popular destination thanks to its natural scenic beauty, and myriad attractions to explore.
Best described as a tropical oasis at the gateway to the Little Karoo, the Montagu Springs family resort provides a tranquil haven away from city life. Just 5 km from the Montagu town centre and only 300m from Montagu Mountain Local Nature Reserve, the resort is set among beautiful indigenous trees and gardens teaming with birdlife. The Keisie River runs through the resort, attracting countless species of birds.
Guests will enjoy the sport and wellness offerings which include discounted access to the famous Montagu Hot Springs. The variety of swimming pools include an award-winning heated swimming pool, another heated pool just for the kids, and three cool swimming pools, so you can be sure to find the perfect place to cool down on a hot Klein-Karoo day. For children, there is a dedicated play park with a jungle gym set on lush green lawns.
Other on-site facilities include tennis courts, astroturf, and bicycle rentals. Nearby attractions include the alpaca paddocks, a protea farm, hiking, golf, rock climbing, markets and historic sites.
The resort offers affordable self-catering accommodation in 90 fully equipped chalets which sleep up to four people each, making it ideal for friends and families.
The Golden Terraces accommodation consists of 17 Cape Dutch style chalets with paved driveways located next to the vineyards and fruit orchards. These cottage style chalets each sleep up to four people. Each chalet has two bedrooms and a bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, an open plan dining area and a lounge with a cosy fireplace – perfect for chilly winter evenings.
The large private patio leading off the living area incorporates a spacious built-in braai, positioned under retractable awnings to protect you from all-year-round sunshine while providing outstanding views of the surrounding mountains, orchards and vineyards.
1. The giveaway ends on 18 May 2021 at 11:30 pm.
2. The winner will be chosen by random draw and notified thereafter via e-mail. They will need to claim their prize by responding within 72 hours (3 days), failing which a new winner will be drawn.
3. The prize is on a self-catering basis. Meals and transport are not included.
4. The prize is valid for one year and may not be exchanged for cash.
5. The giveaway is open to everyone over the age of 18, including existing subscribers.
6. Entry is through the form and entries will be verified.
7. Free subscription to the "In Africa and Beyond" and "Montagu Springs" newsletters is mandatory. The other entries are optional.
For more information, visit:
Things you must do in South Africa
Join 50,000+ Fans