“What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” Karl Lagerfeld
I love taking photographs when I travel. I usually return from trips with thousands of photos taken with my trusty Canon camera or iPhone. Long after my travels are over, I still enjoy reliving those special holiday moments by looking at my photographs. Sometimes, I wish that I could preserve my holiday memories by covering the walls of my home with prints of all the most beautiful places I've been fortunate enough to visit!
Although we may not be able to travel right now, it is the perfect time to preserve those holiday memories. You can create your own unique wall art with canvas prints of your favourite holiday moments, and I am going to help you do this.
I am giving away a gift voucher for a personalised canvas valued at R1790 from RNA Print Cloud SA to one lucky follower.
To enter on Facebook:
1. Follow In Africa And Beyond on Facebook.
2. Like and share the post on Facebook.
3. Comment and tell me what special memory you would like to preserve on canvas.
To enter on Instagram:
1. Follow In Africa and Beyond on Instagram.
2. Like the giveaway post and tag 3 friends.
3. For an additional entry, share the post to your stories and tag me.
Terms and conditions
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” — Aaron Siskind
Pin this image:
Things you must do in South Africa
Join 50,000+ Fans