I created the “Travellers’ Tales” section earlier this year to give my readers and other travellers an opportunity to talk about their travels. Today I would like to introduce you to Neeta, a lifestyle blogger and clairvoyant based in Pretoria, South Africa. She blogs at Love Art By Neeta,
I would love to hear about your travels too. Go to “Travellers’ Tales” , fill in the quick questionnaire and email it to me with your blog/website links.
Read about Neeta’s travels here,
1. Tell us a bit about yourself.
My name is Neeta, I am passionate about art, travel, cultures, wellness and beauty.
2. What is your earliest travel memory?
My earliest travel memory was at the age of 2, when I went on a flight to sunny Durban, from Port Elizabeth.
3. Where was your last holiday?
My last holiday was a winter weekend in Hazyview, Mpumalanga. It was a prize my hubby won.
4. What was the best thing you did there?
We visited the Elephant Sanctuary. It was a very humbling experience to be surrounded by nature and all its beauty.
5. What was your best holiday ever? Why?
My best holiday was my honeymoon in Greece, in May last year. It was a dream destination since childhood for me. I enjoyed visiting the islands and experiencing the breathtaking views.
6. What is your favourite travel destination?
7. What is the one thing one must do there?
One must stay on the islands – Mykonos and Santorini.
8. Who is your favourite travel companion/s?
My husband. He’s very curious and makes sure we don’t miss a thing.
9. Name one item you must have when travelling
A camera to capture the memories for years to come.
10. Your best travel advice?
- Travel light so that you can go shopping and not worry about being overweight luggage-wise.
- Pack a small medicine kit of the essentials.
- Carry earplugs for the flight.
- Get travel insurance.
11. The one place you want to visit before you die?
12. Your favourite place in South Africa?
13. Any embarrassing travel moments?
Drinking too much water an hour before landing and not being able to use the loo as we were going to land.
14. Worst travel experience?
Getting seasick on a boat, that lasted 5 hours.
15. How can people connect with you?
Thank you, Neeta, for sharing your travels with us!
I would love to hear about your travels too. Go to Travellers’ Tales, fill in the quick questionnaire and email it to me with your blog links.